Buy Bemethyl (100 mg/60 capsules)
- Chemical Formula: C9H11BrN2S
- Synonyms: Bemitil, Antihot, Bemiton, Betamyl, Metaprot, 63513-71-3, TG4SAK8A5M
- Molar Mass: 259.17
- CAS Number: 109628-14-0
- PubChem: 9816609
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 6000 mg (100 mg/60 capsules)
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Bemethyl (Bimitil, Metaprot) is classified as an adaptogen and a psychostimulant. These classifications are based on its proposed pharmacological properties and potential effects as revealed in research studies.
It is believed to possess adaptogenic properties as it may help the body adapt to various stressors, both physical and mental, making it potentially useful in conditions involving fatigue and stress. It also has been suggested to have antioxidant properties, so it may help neutralize harmful free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in the body.
Some studies have indicated that Bemethyl might enhance energy metabolism and mitochondrial function, potentially leading to increased energy production in cells. It has also been explored for its potential neuroprotective effects, suggesting it could protect nerve cells from damage caused by various factors.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
- HPLC Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.