Buy Dihexa – Powder, 500mg
- Chemical Formula: C27H44N4O5
- Molecular Mass: 504.7
- Synonyms: dihexa 1401708-83-5 UNII-9WYX65A5C2 9WYX65A5C2 L-Isoleucinamide, N-(1-oxohexyl)-L-tyrosyl-N-(6-amino-6-oxohexyl)
- Molar Mass: 504.7
- CAS Number: 1401708-83-5
- PubChem: 129010512
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 500mg
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Dihexa is a synthetic oligopeptide derived from angiotensin IV that increases the formation of synapses, the site where information is transmitted between neurons. This is crucial for creating brain networks and for learning and memory. It has also been observed to activate a protein in the brain called hepatocyte growth factor (HGF). HGF has survival-promoting activity in the neurons of the hippocampus, cortex, and spinal cords and can be found in elevated levels during the early stages of neurodegenerative disease, further suggesting its enhancing action towards neuronal survival.With its ability to stimulate the production of synapses and activated HGF, Dihexa has been demonstrated to improve cognitive performance, enhance memory retention, and delay the progression of certain degenerative brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Its potential to accelerate wound healing, promote better circulation, enhance anabolic development, and prevent muscular atrophy has also been observed in research.
In preclinical studies, Dihexa has been shown to enhance learning and memory, increase synapse density, and protect against brain damage caused by neurotoxic agents.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.