Buy MGF without PEG 2 mg
Also known as MGF (C-terminal)
Mechano Growth Factor is a recombinant of insulin-like growth factor-1 that expands undifferentiated cells, including muscle cells, and assists muscle strands to meld and develop, a procedure required for the growth of mature muscle.
- Chemical Formula: C331-H512-N94-O101-S7
- Molecular Mass: 7648.7048
- Synonyms: CEP-151, Cg-gf2, Cg-igf-1, Insulin-like growth factor 1, Insulin-like growth factor i, Mecasermin
- CAS Number: 68562-41-4
- PubChem: 160698630
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Mechano Growth Factor is a recombinant insulin-like growth factor-1 that expands undifferentiated cells, including muscle cells, and assists muscle strands to meld and develop, a procedure required for the growth of mature muscle. The synthetic C-terminal can function independently from the rest of the IGF-1 molecule and has a strong neuroprotective effect.
Research on MGF has focused on its potential role in muscle growth and repair. Studies have shown that MGF can stimulate muscle stem cells, also known as satellite cells, to divide and differentiate into muscle cells, which may promote muscle growth and repair. Other research has investigated the effects of MGF on muscle-wasting conditions such as muscular dystrophy and cachexia, with some promising results.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee