Buy RAD-150 (TLB-150), 600mg (10mg/capsule)
- Chemical Formula: C27H20CIN5O3
- Molecular Weight: 497.90
- Synonyms: TLB-150 Benzoate
- CAS Number: 1208070-53-4
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 mg/1 capsule
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- RAD-150, also known as TLB-150, is a research chemical known to be a testosterone mimetic and a derivative esterified version of RAD-140. It has been investigated for its potential anabolic effects on muscle and bone tissue by binding to selective androgen receptors only in muscle tissues.
In a study on mice models, RAD-150 showed a high affinity for androgen receptors in muscle tissue and stimulated protein synthesis, which resulted in increased muscle mass. RAD-150 has also been found to increase bone density and improve bone health in animal models.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Bruynens D. (2022)
RHTP.org Health Technologies
- Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs): a novel approach to androgen therapy for the new millennium
Negro-Vilar, A. (1999)