Buy Sildenafil 3000 mg (50 mg/60 capsules)
- Chemical Formula: C22H30N6O4S
- Molecular Mass: 474.6
- Synonyms: Sildenafil citrate, viagra, vardenafil, duloxetine, rosuvastatin, nifedipine, pregabalin, ropinirole, cisapride and aripiprazole
- Molar Mass: 474.6
- CAS Number: 171599-83-0
- PubChem: 135398744
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 mg/8 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor that leads to an increase in the cGMP levels in the smooth muscle cells lining the blood vessels. This action relaxes blood vessels and allows more blood flow.
New research shows that Sildenafil and other PDE-5 inhibitor treatment for erectile dysfunction is linked to a significant reduction in the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events and death in healthy men.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
- HPLC Test Result
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.